Student Veterans Organization
DIT is proud to have Seattle Vet Center Outreach Specialist, Ray Rosales, on campus twice a week.
- Individual and group counseling for Veterans, service members, and their families
- Family counseling for military related issues
- Bereavement (grief) counseling
- Military sexual trauma counseling and referral
- Community outreach and education
- Substance abuse assessment and referral
- Employment referral
- Referral of other VA services
If you are unable to connect with Ray during his visit feel welcome to reach out to him directly @ (206) 764-5130 or E-mail him @ email@example.com
“Ray Rosales is an Army retiree with more than 20+years of service. Once he retired from the Army, he got a job with the Seattle VA in Radiology. He then worked his way to the Seattle Vet center where he currently holds the position of Outreach Coordinator. We are lucky to have Ray onsite twice a week. He is on campus to support our Veterans every Monday and Thursday.
Ray has put together multiple activities for our Veterans such as luncheons, hiking and bowling. He hopes to grow his activities on campus to help streamline the transition from military to civilian life and make it a little easier for our students”